The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies.
Request More Information
Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitiates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) certification by SCRUMstudy™ after passing the certification exam.
A SCRUMstudy™ certificate should be renewed within three calendar years of its issue date. As the Scrum/Agile field is maturing, it is important for practitioners to be abreast of current and latest innovations in the field. For example, the current version of the SBOK™ Guide includes details on Scaling Scrum for Large Projects and Scaling Scrum for the Enterprise. Sections on improving the Scrum Guidance Body and Planning in Scrum have also been updated. Maintaining a certificate enables a student to demonstrate his/her commitment to continuing learning. It also demonstrates the student’s knowledge of Scrum/Agile to employers, peers and colleagues.
A student can renew his/her certificate in the following ways:
- Recertification examination: A Recertification course is not as extensive as the Certification course and consists of only half the exam questions. A student can pass the Recertification exam with just a few hours of study. A student passing the Recertification exam implies that the student has reviewed the latest concepts from the SBOK™ Guide. As such, all previous certifications of the student get renewed for 3 years from the date of passing this certification exam.
- SCRUMstudy™ certification examination: A student passing any other SCRUMstudy™ certification exam implies that he/she has reviewed the latest concepts from the SBOK™ Guide and fulfils the criteria for maintaining certification.
● Daily 2 Hours – Around 16 Hours of Training
● Role Plays and Exercises
● Scrum Fundamentals Certification is Complimentary
● Online Study Material
● SBOK™ Guide
● Video Tutorials
● Chapter Notes
● Chapter Definitions
● Flash Cards
● Chapter Tests
● SMC Certification Exam (Proctored Online Exam)
● 2 Free Exam Re-takes are possible
● Online Course Material is available for 180 days.
Course Fees (Training & Certification)
21000 INR + 18% GST. Total Fees 24780 INR
Our Upcoming Batches:
(Online Live / Distance Learning)
- Thursday 15th April 2021 Onwards 7 PM to 9 PM IST Daily 2 Hours on Weekdays (Mon-Fri)
(Classroom Training at Pune, India)
- We also conduct Corporate Training.
The course is well organized, methodical and informative. A lot of case studies, examples from various industries make the training more interesting and effective.
Proctored Online Exam
Candidate can conveniently take the exam from Home / Office. He needs a Desktop / Laptop An Internet Connection and a Web Cam
Multiple Type Questions
No Negative Marking
Ganesh Watve, PMP
- Founder, Director and Trainer at SarvaShikshan™, Pune
- PMI Authorized Training Partner Instructor
- Contributor and Reviewer for the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition and Upcoming PMBOK® Guide—Seventh Edition
- International Trainer for PMP® and Agile Scrum
- Ex Joint Director at PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
- 14+ Years of IT Experience in both Traditional and Scrum practices in the capacities of Project Manager, Project Lead in couple of MNCs
- Project Management Professional – PMP® Certified since 2007
- SCRUM Master, SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer.
- Project Management Consultant / Coach