- Upcoming Batch: 30 Nov-01 Dec 2019 (Classroom Training)
Scrum Master Certification
Scrum Master Certified, SMCTM, Scrum Master Certification in Pune is an in-depth and thorough course which helps you to gain expertise as a Scrum Master. This will make your career soar high with our very well structured and well-defined syllabus. This course aids in learning critical aspects of Scrum. This couple of days SMC training program gives a candidate an exposure to the real world experiences through group discussions, quiz, case studies or real-life scenarios and interactive sessions. SMC Certification in Pune program is extensively designed to get in-depth insights into incorporating critical thought process towards the success of the organization.
Salient Aspects of SMC Training
- 2 days of classroom training and online training on weekends or weekdays.
- Role Plays and Exercises
- 180 days or 6 months online course material access including certification exam access.
- Highly trained and experienced Scrum Master Certified Trainer.
- End-to-End support till the time candidate attempts the exam and clears it.
- SBOKTM Guide and Video Tutorials as part of the online course material.
- 2 free re-take for the exam.
- SMC Certification Exam (Proctored Online Exam).
Software Development Managers
- Founder, Director, Trainer, Management Consultant at SarvaShikshan® e-Learning
- Highly Rated Certification Training and Project Management Consulting Institute (Google rating 4.9 / 5) since 2014
- PMI REP (REP ID: 4592) and ATP of SCRUMstudy
- Contributors and Reviewers for the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition
- Ex-Joint Director at PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter
- Conducted 100+ PMP / CAPM and Scrum Masterbatches
- Having 100+ Certified Management Professionals from various industries around the globe.
- PMP / Scrum Training / Management Consulting to professionals from countries like India, Bangladesh, US, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Ireland, Sweden, Qatar, etc
CompaniesIT Companies: Accenture, Barclays, Bizmatics, Cap Gemini, Capita, Carpro, Cognizant, Cybage, Digite, Ecotech, Fulcrum, IBM, Igate, ITCube, Infosys, KPIT, L&T Infotech, Neilsoft, Polaris, Sterlite Tech-elitecore, Sungard, Sybase, Symantec, Syntel, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Xcaliber, Zensar, etc Non-IT Companies: AIPC, AppDirect, eClerx, Hella, Hitachi, Jabil, KSPG, Petrofac, Reliance Retail, Siemens, Steiner, Tata Technologies, Tetrapak, Thomson Reuters, ThyssenKrupp.
- INDIA: Arm Forces and C-DAC
- UK: Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Canada: Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Passionate Certified trainer for PMP and SCRUM Master Certifications and Management Consultant
- International Trainer
- Corporate / Regular Training
- Both Classroom and Virtual Online Live training
Project Management Consulting
- 14+ years of diversified IT experience in the capacities of Project Manager, Project Lead and Developer on both traditional and Agile (SCRUM) projects at companies like Tech Mahindra, Syntel, SNS Technologies, Extentia Information Technology.
- BRAVO award from Daimler-Chrysler for extraordinary and innovative efforts on their projects, while working with Syntel.
- Visiting Faculty / Guest Lecturer / Management Consultant at
- MIT School of Management, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth (Amplify Mindware) for Management / B.Sc (IT) / B. Sc (Animation & Gaming), Pune
- Modern College Of Engineering, Pune
- Modern College of Engineering (Management), Pune
- Wadia College of Management, Pune
- CSIBER Management College, Kolhapur
Professional Certification and Membership:
- SCRUM Master Certified
- SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified
- https://www.scrumstudy.com/SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer
- 6 Sigma Green Belt Certified
- M.B.A. (Finance and Personnel Management)
- B.Sc. (Electronics)
COURSE SCHEDULEOur Upcoming Batches:
- 30 Nov-01 Dec 2019 (Classroom Training)
- 04-05 Jan 2020 (Classroom Training)
- 01-02 Feb 2020 (Classroom Training)
- 29 Feb-01 Mar 2020 (Classroom Training)
- 28-29 Mar 2020 (Classroom Training)
- 30-31 May 2020 (Classroom Training)
- 27-28 Jun 2020 (Classroom Training)
- 04-05 Jul 2020 (Classroom Training)
- 25-26 Jul 2020 (Classroom Training)
- 19-20 Sep 2020 (Classroom Training)
- 07-08 Nov 2020 (Classroom Training)
- 05-06 Dec 2020 (Classroom Training)
AGILE AND SCRUM ADVANTAGES
- Implementation specific – What is implemented, How it is implemented, who is driving this implementation.
- Market or Industry specific – If it’s designed for software or automotive or manufacturing, we are now seeing that other industries apart from IT have started to implement agile.
- Subjective – This depends on your way of looking at it, and which role in the company you are fitted. Developers tend to favor agile more often than project managers or team leaders as their role and importance can get gradually worn away.
- Certification Specific - Doing Scrum Master Certification in Pune as classroom training or Scrum Master Certification Online training has its own major advantages
- Doing Scrum Master Certification Online or Classroom Training opens wide opportunities for jobs across the world as companies prefer certified professionals.
- Doing Scrum Master Certification increases your chances for salary hikes in your project or group with better ratings than others.
- Doing Scrum Master Certification in Pune for example (being an IT hub) gives you an immense scope of getting a good job and takes your career on a fast track.
- Scrum Master Certification Online is a very flexible way of obtaining training and certification where you don't have to visit any institute address, you can simply take training from home or office and exam is also conducted online.
- Increased foresight or visibility of what teams are doing – You can have much better control on the tasks performed by your team members since you are aware as to what each one is working on and what is the current status of his or her work.
- Reveals Issues Early – Agile methodology brings the issues and problems to surface at a very early stage, which makes it easier to fix before it becomes more difficult to address and also helps to decision making about that particular issue.
- Stakeholders give faster feedback – Since the stakeholders are closely associated with the team members and the team leader. He is always in the mix of things to be able to give much quicker feedback on a particular feature development if it’s going as per requirement.
- Minimum documentation is required - One of the highlights of agile implementation is the documentation is kept to bare minimum and which is absolutely necessary, so much time is saved because of that.
- Cycle Times are quicker - Since it is an iterative process and manageable scope is there in each sprint the turnaround time for each cycle is much faster in this methodology.
- Reaction to Business Changes is simpler - As the key principle of agile is requirements are constantly changing as per a business need, so the reaction time to modify and implement those changes also has to be simpler and quicker, which is exactly what is achieved here.
- Stories are small enough to do prioritization effectively - User stories are defined in very small chunks so that it can be prioritized as to which one comes before which, the hierarchy can be defined more effectively.
- Stakeholders are more involved as they are more likely to get what they want and change it before using too many resources.
- Higher possibility of working feature/product/program due to automated testing - Automation is key in agile for faster time to market and delivery with requirements constantly changing and to maintain the required quality and productivity.
- Time to Market is much faster - Since the development is done in chunks and features or part by part whatever you call it what amount of work is completed is introduced in the market so the time to market is much faster compared to the waterfall or traditional method.
- Risk is much less due to higher visibility and more adaptability – Since there is complete control on the project or program or product almost all the time of development, risks are always anticipated beforehand and risks are mitigated.
- Benefits of work done are seen sooner than later - Due to short iterative cycles and feature by feature completion and introducing in the market starts showing the benefits of work done and the ROI (Return on Investments) also becomes faster.
- Higher quality due to continuous testing runs - Agile process maintains quality of work at all levels into the product/software been built. This becomes possible due to every cycle developed undergoes repetitive testing runs and bugs are unearthed and fixed immediately which automatically maintains the quality.
- Maintenance is easier - Maintaining each module or feature becomes easier in a particular cycle, also while integrating every care is taken that any previous working version is not regressing.
- Improving quality through continuous improvement – Any process there is always a continuous improvement process, you learn from the mistakes made in the previous process and you tend to avoid it in the future that automatically enhances the quality of your product or software.
- Customer satisfaction is more – In agile process the stakeholder or customer is always involved from day 1 of the execution of the project, and customer inputs are taken into consideration at every stage of the development process, since he is the one who has a complete idea as to what kind of product he is expecting, so naturally his satisfaction is more because the projects proceed ahead only after consent from customer to move ahead.
- Due to cross-functional approach teams are bonded and content – As the agile process involves cross-functional teams each team member doing his or her role properly, this creates a sense of bonding and ownership and no any single team member is overloaded or overburdened.
- Transparency throughout the value stream - At all times each team member is aware of what another team member is working on so there is complete transparency in terms of work allocation and value proposition.
- Product market fit is more probable due to constant feedback – The agile process works on taking feedback from the market and then creating product or software as per the requirements, that eliminates the risk of whether the product will sell in the market or not.
EXAM AND Scrum Master CERTIFICATION IN PUNESCRUM is growing very rapidly and currently, it is one of the leading certifying bodies in the world. SCRUMstudy™ offers various certifications in their hierarchy like Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC™), Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™), and so on and the most popular amongst all the certifications in the trend is the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™). Most of the IT enterprises make use of Scrum for their complex projects globally. In addition to that, it is also used in the area of business development, marketing, and operations. Scrum Masters has a most important role in the Scrum team. The SCRUM Master Certification in Pune based on the Scrum framework helps you to develop the leadership skills to maximize the value of a scrum team. Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are mentoring candidates who make sure that the Scrum Team is given an environment conducive to executing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, enable, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears hurdles for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed. Primarily Scrum Master Certification started its journey which was more relevant to IT industry for software development, but eventually because of IEE’s backing now Agile Scrum Master Certification has been looked upon to be useful in many other domains where the requirements keep on changing on a constant basis!
Who Can Take SMC Training?As Scrum Master Certification in Pune does not have any eligibility criteria, any person just passed out from college or his master’s up to a senior professional who has spent years working in an industry can go for this certification. Unlike a couple of other certification exams which are open book, this certification exam is a proctored online exam wherein a proctor or a supervisor will be assigned to you who will be monitoring your exam, so it’s as good as you are sitting in an exam hall and giving the exam.
Benefits of Scrum Master Certification in Pune for IT Professionals.Almost 80% to 90% people prefer to go for Scrum Master Certification in Pune (SMC™) based on its demand and popularity in the market. The reason of this certification being more popular is, it covers the entire hierarchy of designation right from an individual contributor up to a project manager and above level where every designation has something or the other covered as part of the syllabus for Scrum Master Certification. As an IT professional, completing your SCRUM Master Certification in Pune adds you with the following benefits:
- SMC certificate is considered as a priority from most of the recruiters, so it helps you to get more job opportunities.
- As a Scrum professional, it validates your credentials.
- It helps you to clear the doubts in managing critical projects related to Scrum concepts.
- You can also be promoted to lead a team to Scrum and Agile transformation in your organization.
- Proper utilization of Scrum concepts will help you to create a positive impact in your profession which enhances productivity and transparency at work.