Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) Training
Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) Training
Scrum Master Certified Training prepares you to be successful in the Scrum Master Certification in Pune (SMC®) exam given by SCRUMstudyTM and become a Scrum Master. This training helps you to understand all the concepts of agile methodology in depth and equips you with the necessary knowledge and skills to become a successful scrum master.
In the present day competitive world, organisations want their projects to be completed in the most efficient way and be as effective as possible. The need for a quick turnover of projects and innovative solutions, need a newer system of production. This is where the agile system of production comes in to the picture.
Agile manufacturing or production is the iterative way of production in which the production team develops and produces different parts of the project in small but successive rapid sprints. Each sprint of the production run ends with a small but useful component of the project. There are many advantages to this agile system of production. Some of the prominent ones are as follows,
• It breaks up the whole project into small deliverable components that can be produced within a short span of time.
• It provides for a more coherent planning and implementation.
• Agile process brings in the important customer or client feedback mechanism and keeps the scope of the project, close to the needs of the clients.
• Agile process helps in efficient use of all the resources including human resource and time.
• It reduces the cost of the project by planning the seamless integration of different components of the project.
• Each sprint provides a useful component of the whole project thereby ensuring that the projects stays within the scope of the client’s needs.
Scrum Master is one of the central forces behind the scrum framework as he/she facilitates the project by providing a conducive environment for the team to work. Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) provides a professional acknowledgement for the knowledge and skills of the scrum practitioner.
Want to know more about the Scrum Master Training? Call us & Book a free counselling session with SarvaShikshan® e-Learning today.
Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) Training
What is Scrum Master certification ?
Scrum is a term used by two famous professors Dr. Hirotaka Takeuchi and Dr. Ikujiro Nonake. It is inspired by the scrum formation of rugby in which the players move back and forth to successfully pass the rugby ball forward. However, the word is now mainly used in the software development industry, where agile process has become as one of the most common processes
Although scrum is progressively used in all industries and fields, the success of scrum framework began in the software industry and it has become the mainstay of the same. Scrum initiates a thought provoking interaction within the team and helps the whole teams to move forward as one. It streamlines the processes without creating silos in the team. It reduces the dysfunction of the team by bridging the information and resource gaps. The main strength of the Scrum framework lies in the fact that the whole workforce works together as one large cross-functional team instead of breaking them into silos of resources that can’t work together. Further, the stakeholder requirements are made intrinsic to the product development.
Each scrum needs 3 different core roles for the successful completion of the project.
- Product Owner – The person who is responsible for the successful completion of the project by creating prioritized product backlog. The priority of the Product Backlog is determined based on the business value of the requirement. He / She owns the delivery of the product.
- Scrum Master – The important link between the product owner and development team, who facilitates the project by enabling seamless flow of information and resources at the right time and at the right amount and creates conducive environment for the scrum team. He / She is usually the project lead who is entrusted with the project and acts as a People Manager.
- Development Team – The team of individuals that is developing the solutions or products. It is a cross-functional team that includes members from all verticals.
Who is a Scrum Master?
Scrum Master is part of the team who facilitates the team by removing the roadblocks and bottlenecks in the process. Scrum Master ensures that the rules are followed and the processes are in place. The overall health of the team and the project is maintained by the scrum master. In essence, a scrum master is a servant leader who leads by facilitating instead of commanding. A scrum master makes sure that the team performs the way in which it is supposed to be. The important responsibility of the master is not controlling and commanding but enabling and empowering.
As an important link in between the Product owner and the team, a scrum master, is instrumental in completion of the project, within the decided timeframe. Role of the scrum master is the key for delivering all the functionalities and requirements of the stakeholders. Scrum master is the person who bring the product backlogs into life by enabling the team.
What are the Roles & Responsibilities of a Scrum Master?
The role of a scrum master is highly important if not the most important one in the scrum framework and agile methodology. Allocation of resources or assigning of tasks are not the responsibilities of the scrum master, instead it consists of facilitation and enabling the team members by helping them to perform a successful scrum sprint.
A scrum master organises the meetings and enables the team by facilitating the process. She also ensures that all the rules of scrum are followed. A scrum master is the one who understands the process and enables the three pillars of scrum, i.e. transparency, Inspection, and Adaptation.
A scrum master is also responsible to cultivate the 5 work values such as commitment, focus, openness, respect and courage. All these responsibilities make the scrum master the anchor of the team and the project.
Will Scrum Master Training Work For You?
Absolutely. Scrum Master Training will work for you, if you fall in anyone of the following categories.
- Employed with more than 10 years of experience.
- Newly joined employee
- Co-Founder of a Tech firm.
- Fresh graduates
Firstly if you’re employed, it is a wonderful training as it prepares you for the coveted Scrum Master Certified Exam. You can be at any level in the organisational structure.
- An experienced team manager
- A team leader
- An important team member
- Newly recruit
Regardless of your position in the organisation, the Scrum Master Training will be useful for you to take the next step in your career. It is a comprehensive training that prepares you in the best practices of Scrum framework and agile methodology. With this newly acquired knowledge and project management skills, your stature will improve within your team and organisation.
If you’re a fresh graduate without any professional experience, the training will prepare you for the challenges and opportunities that you’ll face in your future employment. As the course, trains you for the eventual obstacles that you might face in your career, you will be better prepared than your colleagues. Scrum Master training will also make it easier for you to get promotions and quicken the career growth for you.
If you are still confused if the certification will work for you or not, we will be happy to give you a free counselling session. Book your session today.
How is Scrum Master Certification Beneficial to Your Career?
Scrum Master training and certification add a lot of value to you as it provides an unfair advantage to you when compared to your colleagues who don’t hold the Scrum Master Certification. It is the hallmark certification that opens up a plethora of job opportunities and career growth opportunities for you in the software industry. If you’re looking for a job in project management, the Scrum Master Training can cut short the long journey to your dream job.
- Higher Average Salary – The salary of a Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) is at least 50-80% higher than the counterparts who don’t hold the certification.
- Booming Job Opportunities – The number of job opportunities for the scrum masters are expected to grow on an average by 24% in the next 5 years. Hence, it will be easier to make the next big jump in your career.
- Varied Positions – After the scrum master certification, you’ll be a right fit for a number of positions that has different roles and responsibilities. For a starter you can join companies in the position of Scrum Master, Delivery Lead, Project Manager, Automation Expert, Agile Coach, etc.
- Higher Respect – As a Scrum Master Certified (SMC®), you will command a higher level of respect in your workplace. This respect will act as an important leverage and help you to get better results in your work and will be known as the best performer. This again increases your respect among your colleagues and lays the ground for a quick elevation in your career.
- Better Skill Set – As a Scrum Master Certified (SMC®), your skillsets will be higher than your colleagues and you will have gathered expertise in managing whole projects and teams.
SarvaShikshan® e-Learning is a highly rated (IndiaMart Rating 4.9/5) Scrum Master Training institute and our courses have already benefitted more than 150 batches of students globally through our classroom / online live / corporate trainings.
Who Can Learn Scrum Master Training
Scrum Master Training can be taken by anyone who is interested in the course. There are no specific eligibility criteria for you to attend the training. Even for the scrum master certification exam, there are no set of specific requirements. This makes it easier for everyone to get the coveted Scrum Master Certification. Even if you are a fresher, right out of college, you can pursue the Scrum Master training and get certified. In order to successfully get Scrum Master Certified (SMC®), you will need to have a good command over the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK®). A thorough understanding of SBOK will help you not only to get certified but also excel at the work in your organisation. The syllabus guide Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK®) is prepared by taking valuable inputs from IEEE, thus a precious reference document for every scrum professional.
The Scrum Fundamental Certified (SFC) open book exam, will provide you the basic knowledge of the scrum. When you join SMC training, you can also get SFC as a complimentary certification. The next level of exam is Scrum Developer Certified (SDC). The SFC / SDC exams are preferable before going for Scrum Master Certification exam; but still they are not mandatory. The trainer will start the training from the basics and provide you with expert guidance, which will help in seamless knowledge transfer from them to you.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us now. Our SarvaShikshan® counsellors are more than happy to guide you with the necessary information.
Why Scrum Master Certified Training is Important to You
Scrum Master training provides you a professional outlook in all tasks of your work. It is a respected validation of your skills, knowledge and experience in the scrum framework of agile methodology. The main advantage of finishing the certification is that, it provides an industry standard certification and hence credibility your experience.
- It provides for a hike in the existing job or helps in getting a better job.
- After the Scrum Master Training you can successfully pass the Scrum Master Certification which adds a professional validation to the skills and experiences gained by working in agile teams.
- It acts as a professional gateway to a life full of opportunities in agile methodology.
- Scrum Master training provides you with all the necessary knowledge and resources that are required to be a successful scrum master.
- It trains you for the real life challenges and problems that you’ll face as a scrum master.
How to Become a Scrum Master Certified (SMC®)
Becoming a Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) is not very hard. It can be achieved by proper planning and professional training. At SarvaShikshan® e-Learning, we provide you the expert guidance and all the necessary resources for you to become a scrum master certified.
- Even if you do not have ample exposure to the scrum framework and agile methodology; you can still rxjoin SarvaShikshan’s Scrum Master Certification Training. We start our training from the basics that helps students at every level
- Choose a training that suits your schedule and be open to utilise all the opportunities to learn the concepts of agile methodology during the 2 day scrum master training.
- Attend all sessions including the case studies, role plays, scrum activities and simulations, you become ready to appear for the certification exam.
- Get a deep understanding of the concepts of scrum framework by reading the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK®) and revise the concepts as many times as required.
- After the successful completion of the training, SarvaShikshan® will assign you to online Scrum Fundamental Certified (SFC®) and Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) course access. The online courses consists video tutorials, chapter notes, chapter tests, case study. You will also get the access for Scrum Fundamental Certified (SFC®) and Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) exam.
- Scrum Fundamental Certified (SFC®) is the open book exam consisting of 40 questions to be covered in 60 minutes time.
- For Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) exam, you need to book the exam slot. This is real time but convenient proctored exam. You can appear for the exam from your home or office. You will be monitored by the proctor, as you need to start your webcam and share the screen.
- You’re required to get a specific percentage of answers correct in the two hour online exam of 100 multiple choice questions.
- If you are successful, you will provided with a digital certificate that you can either print or add to your LinkedIn profile.
- However, if you are not successful, you can reappear for the exam after proper preparation and revision by using the video courses. You can attempt the retest for a maximum of two times without having the need to pay additional fee.
- The Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) is valid for a period of three years and you’re expected to renew the certificate every three years by appearing refresher course and open book exam.
What All You Learn In Scrum Master Training
The curriculum of our excellent scrum master training sticks to the one prescribed by the SCRUMstudyTM. It is based on the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK®). We provide easy to relate examples and scenarios that deepens your understanding of the principles. The detailed curriculum of the training is as follows.
- Introduction to Scrum
In this section, you will learn the brief history of Scrum including when and who proposed the scrum framework for software industry and how it quickly became the world’s favourite agile framework.
- Principles of Scrum
Next up, you learn about the binding fundamental principles of Scrum framework and understand the importance of each of the principles.
- Process Control
- Transparency – It reiterates the need for transparent functioning of the project team and the importance of barrier free communication within the team. You will learn how to have a transparent running of sprints which enables better communication among the team members and different stake holders.
- Inspection – Inspection of resources, completions of tasks. You also learn why sprints should be inspected regularly.
- Process Control
- Adaptation – Making the necessary changes to the products based on the feedback from the client, stakeholders and the product owner is important as the main objective of Scrum is to produce a better product in an efficient way.
- Self-Organisation – The need to organise the team by itself is very high in scrum as the framework doesn’t allow external intervention during the project.
- Collaboration – Collaboration within the team and even from other stakeholders is very important for a successful completion of any project. How to collaborate and how to facilitate the team for collaboration are some of the key concepts that you will understand in this chapter.
- Value Based Prioritisation – The product deliverables have to be prioritised and scheduled as per the values that each component provide to the stakeholders.
- Iterative Development – You will understand how to develop the products or solutions in every sprint. Product is developed in successive but small sprints in which at least one product or one product feature is developed.
- Scrum Versus Traditional Project Management – You will learn the differences between or traditional project management and the quick scrum framework.
- Organisation – This section deals with the different roles like product owner, scrum master, scrum team etc., and their responsibilities. This is one of the most important part of the whole training.
- Business Justification – It deals with the responsibilities of each role in business justification. Business justification is important to find the value of projects and based on the value of the projects, the sprints are prioritised.
- Quality – Quality forms the central role in scrum framework as the focus should be on quality. Without the stress on quality, sprints of production will not be effective. This section provides the guidance on how to maintain the quality and what are the responsibilities of each role in ensuring the quality of the product.
- Change – Change is an important part of scrum framework as the whole system is based on the rapid sprints of development, betterment of the production cycle and product in a dynamic environment. This section prepares you to integrate change in the production process. It gives an insight on different types of changes that can happen in a dynamic work environment and guides you on how to manage changes.
- Risk – Risk is an integral part of all business processes and Scrum framework is no exception for the risks. However, risk minimisation and risk mitigation are important for every business. This section provides you an in depth understanding on the way to minimise risks and the potentials steps that can be taken to mitigate risks. Further, you also get trained to identify, asses and prioritise the risks. The training also helps you to be prepared for the mitigation and communication of the risks.
- Initiate – Initiation of the project starts with the project vision. You also get trained on how to identify the different roles like scrum master, stakeholders and scrum team.
- Plan & Estimate – Plan and estimate are the things that can either make or break the project. A faulty plan can result in a complete failure while a proper plan will help you to achieve a stellar result within a short span of time. Proper planning of all the inputs and outputs of the project can help in minimising avoidable delays and wastage of costs.
- Implement – Implement is perhaps the mainstay of the project. It teaches you how to implement all the plans and produce the required result in the sprints.
- Review & Retrospect – Reviewing the process and deliverables of each sprint provides you with valuable insights on the efficacy of the process. Further, retrospection of the process helps each person in the team to get a holistic view of them.
- Release – Releasing the project deliverables is the final step in project management. It is also a time to introspect on the project and find the best practices that worked out. This step also helps in identifying the bottlenecks and addressing them in the future projects.
- Scaling Scrum Projects – Scaling of projects helps you to learn about managing large products. It also equips you with the necessary tools that are required for the scaling up of projects. This gives an insight into coordinating and conducting large scale projects.
- Scaling Scrum for Enterprise – Scaling scrum for the enterprise level helps you to understand the differences between scaling up a project and scaling up projects that are in enterprise level.
Why is SarvaShikshan® the Best Place to take Scrum Master Training?
At SarvaShikshan®, we provide a completely practical 2 day training. The training is designed in a way to impart experiential knowledge to you. The 2 day training is filled with activities like discussion of case studies, scrum activities, simulations and role plays that will maximise your readiness for the real world. The mode of training is optional. We provide both classroom and online live training.
The training is conducted in a non-judgemental and conducive atmosphere. So, you will maximise your learning without any fear.
At SarvaShikshan®, our strength lies in our faculty trainers who are among the best in the industry. Our founder, Mr. Ganesh Watve himself is an experienced trainer. With about 15 years of experience in IT industry, he practices what he preaches. An Agile Scrum practitioner, he shares his immense industry experience through insightful anecdotes and case studies. He is also a SCRUMstudyTM Certified Trainer, Project Management Professional (PMP®) for the past 13 years. Our trainers have trained more than 150 batches of candidates for Scrum Master Certification and achieved success in the same.
Our experienced trainers is one of the unique strengths of our Scrum Master Training.
Additional Learning Resources
Learning is a two way process. Although the 2 day classes will provide you with the necessary information and knowledge to crack the certification exam, a handy guide will ensure that you stay on top of the challenges and score more than 74% in the Scrum Master Certification exam.
You get access to Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK®) Guide which will prepare you for all the challenges that you will face in your work. Practice makes perfect, hence, at SarvaShikshan®, we provide chapter wise practice tests that can deepen your understanding. When you successfully complete a test, you will also get the confidence to face the certification exam.
180 Days Access to Video Courses
At SarvaShikshan®, we also provide access to the video courses for a time period of 180 days after the successful completion of the training. You can access these video classes and get your Scrum knowledge brushed up again. Each of the videos are self-explanatory and this acts as an excellent revision guide. With all these resources at your disposal, you will come out successful the Scrum Master Certification.
2 Free Re-Take Attempts
If for some reason, you are unable to clear the Scrum Master Certification (SMC®) in the first attempt, at SarvaShikshan®, we provide you with a bonus of two free attempts. You need not pay any extra fee or additional charges for these attempts. This is perhaps one of the best features of our Scrum Master Training.
Free Scrum Fundamentals Certification (SFC)
When you enrol for the Scrum Master Training, we also provide the Scrum Fundamentals Certification (SFC) free of cost. This certification and training is of huge value to the fresh graduates who are right out of the college. This one day Scrum Fundamentals training gives an introduction to the agile methodology and the scrum framework and introduces the world of production to you. As a whole, our SarvaShikshan® Scrum Master Training provides you with the holistic knowledge and experience and makes you a better scrum master.
In short, the Scrum Master Certified training is beneficial to you in more ways than you can think of. So, what are you waiting for? Enrol for the next Scrum Master Certification training. Choose from the list of trainings that we offer.
How to Appear For Scum Master Certification (SMC®) Exam
Scrum Master Certification exam can be easily attempted from any place with a professional setting, a laptop or a desktop with proper high speed internet connection and a web camera. This proctored exam is easier to take when compared with other exams for which you have to travel to the exam centre that is located in some far off places.
Attempting the exam is a quick and easy process that does not put you through a horrific experience. As a result, you can attempt the exam with a clear and calm mind, which increases the probability for your success.
At SarvaShikshan®, we provide chapter wise practice tests that prepares you for the exam environment and conditions. Majority of the time, it is the lack of practice rather than the lack of knowledge which makes a knowledgeable candidate to fail in such certification exams. The practice tests fill this gap and makes you truly ready to take the exam head on.
Even after repeated practice tests, should you face any difficulty in attempting the Scrum Master Certification exam, you get 2 free retake attempts. You can easily clear the exam and come out in flying colours in these two extra attempts that SarvaShikshan provides for you.
When you join SarvaShikshan® e-Learning for your Scrum Master Certification, you can be rest assured that you will become a Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) at the shortest time possible.
FAQs of Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) at SarvaShikshan®
- What is the difference between SMC & CSM?
Scrum Master Certified is a certification provided by the SCRUMstudyTM. It is the global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile methodology certifications. SMC professionals are Scrum Masters who have the knowledge and experience to provide a conducive environment to the Scrum teams.
While SMC® is accredited to the SCRUMstudyTM, CSM or the Certified Scrum Master is accredited to the Scrum Alliance. Scrum Alliance is one of the oldest international organisations that conducts an exam and provide certifications for Scrum practitioners. Scrum Alliance have only around 150 partners around the world. However, SCRUMstudyTM has more than 2100 Authorized Training Partners.
Another important advantage of learning SMC® is the fact that SCRUMstudyTM has a thriving community of members who engage on LinkedIn and help each other in their career. You also have a user friendly mobile app that can be used to learn the scrum framework and prepare yourself for the exam. SMC® exams are conducted at convenient and easy to reach locations. The widespread Authorized Training Partners network also helps in this regard.
SMC® is valid for 3 years whereas CSM is valid for only 2 years. SMC® provides real time / proctored exam with unmatched course material like video tutorials, chapter notes, chapter tests, SBOK® guide and complimentary SFC® exam.
Las but not the least SCRUMstudyTM has students from many of the leading Fortune 500 companies such as Apple, HP, Dell, Verizon, etc.
- Is Scrum Master Certified exam different from the Certified Scrum Master?
Scrum Master Certified is accredited to SCRUMstudyTM and the certifying exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions that have to be attended within 2 hours of time. The exam does not have any negative marks for wrong answers. As a result, the exam has a relatively higher pass rate of 95%.
Similar to Certified Scrum Master, accredited to the Scrum Alliance, this exam also has no technical or educational prerequisites. You can be a fresh graduate or an experienced employee in the production team. However, if you attend the If you attend the 2 day SMC classroom training, you are eligible to attend the certification exam. However, if you don’t have the basic understanding about agile methodology and scrum framework, then a free foundational course in Scrum framework will be provided by SarvaShikshan®, an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of SCRUMstudyTM. At SarvaShikshan®, we provide this foundational Scrum Fundamentals Certification for free to all the people who have enrolled in SMC.
The exam pattern for Certified Scrum Master is slightly different and a trainee is expected to attend a total of 50 questions within a time of 60 minutes. The minimum passing grade is 74% or one has to get at least 37 questions correct out of the total 50.
- What if I do not pass the Scrum Master Certified exam in the first attempt?
Although, we provide complete guidance and utmost importance to you by providing overall support to you during the Scrum Master Certification training, you might not be able to clear the exam in the first attempt. This is why, at SarvaShikshan®, we provide two more attempts for you to get qualified in the Scrum Master Certified exam.
This is a unique advantage of pursuing Scrum Master Certification (SMC®) in SarvaShikshan®. So, you need not worry about your ability to pass the certification exam. Our experienced Scrum Master Trainers will make sure that you get certified at the earliest. Our chapter wise practice tests will also help you in this endeavour.
- How long is the SMC® certificate valid?
Scrum Master Certified provided by SCRUMstudyTM is valid for a period of 3 years. Whereas the other Scrum certifications are valid only for a couple of years. This becomes financially beneficial for you in the long run. While you spend only for 3 renewals of SMC if you want the certification for 12 years, you should do 5 more renewals in Certified Scrum Master. So, Scrum Master Certified is the most cost effective way of accreditation of your knowledge and expertise in Scrum framework.
- Is Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) recognised by industries in India?
Yes. Scrum Master Certified is recognised by all the industries in India. The certificate holder of SMC® are considered at par with other Scrum certifications. After the SMC® certification you are eligible to work at a number of positions in your organisations. Depending on your experience in other aspects of the work, you can become a
- Scrum Master
- Team Lead
- Team Manager
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Agile Manager
- Agile Coach
- Automation Engineer, etc.
Further, the scale of pay that you receive from your employer will be higher than your counterparts, as you’re adept in a number of fields. You will also get more responsibilities and quicker promotions when compared to others in your team. The potential benefits in getting Scrum Master Certified are varied and many.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us to Book your Scrum Master Certified training today.
- What are some of the companies that hire Scrum Master Certified?
A lot of companies in the software and product development field hire Scrum Master Certified candidates as the candidates have many skillsets that are of high value to the company. Some of the famous international companies that hire Scrum Masters are as follows.
- Hewlett Packard
- Intel Corporation
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Airbus, etc.
- What is the average amount of pay for a Scrum Master in India?
The starting salary for Scrum Masters in India ranges from 6 to 7 Lakhs per annum. However, that is not the standard salary. The salary differs from company to company. Multinational companies provide a higher pay for Scrum Masters. A Scrum Master with 3 years of project experience can get a salary in between 8 to 10 Lakhs per annum. An experienced Scrum Master can earn more than 12 Lakhs per annum. As a matter of fact, top tech firms in India pay a salary to the tune of 20 Lakhs per annum or more for a Scrum Master Certified with ample of project and delivery experience.
Once you complete the Scrum Master Certified, the amount of remuneration that you get from the company is no longer a point of concern or contention, as you become an important asset to the company.
- What, after the completion of Scrum Master Certified?
Scrum Master Certified is just one out of a number of professional certification that acknowledges your skill and expertise in the Scrum framework. Before getting Scrum Master Certified one can pursue the online introductory course named SFC®. It gives a professional introduction about the agile methodology and scrum framework to anyone who is interested in learning it.
Secondly, one can pursue the SDC® that is Scrum Developer Certified. It is open for anyone who works in the Scrum team. A number of roles like scrum team members, participants, stakeholders, etc. can go for this certification.
After the successful completion of Scrum Master Certified, one can pursue Scaled Scrum Master Certification (SSMC®). This is an advanced level of certification that says about the proficiency of the certificate holder in working in scaled large projects.
After completion of Scaled Scrum Master Certified, you can even go the most advanced certification of Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC®). ESMC® certificate exam can be attempted by SSMC with ample of project management experience in the scrum framework and agile production methodology.
Apart from courses for Scrum Masters, SCRUMstudyTM also provides certification for scrum team members like the SAMC® – Scrum Agile Master Certified®. For product owners, there are also certifications like SPOC® and SSPOC® that corresponds to Scrum Product Owner Certified and Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified, depending on the size of the organisation and the experience of the product owner.
The scope for professional growth and personal satisfaction in job increases exponentially after the successful completion of Scrum Master Certified.
- Who all can pursue Scrum Master Certified?
Scrum Master Certified exam can be attempted by fresh graduates and working people from a number of verticals including but not limited to
- Team Leads
- Team Manager
- Product Head
- Delivery Head, etc.
Cost of the Scrum Master Certified Training
The cost for the Scrum Master Certified exam is 450 USD, which translates to approximately ₹35,000/-; we, at SarvaShikshan® are offering it at very competitive rates. This is the cost for the 2 day experiential training, a huge repository of resources for your preparation and the video courses. The fees also includes the cost for 180 days of access to all the video courses. In addition to all the course elements, you also get a complimentary Scrum Fundamentals Certification.
Apart from the above mentioned benefits you also get 2 free additional attempts to take the Scrum Master Certified Exam. So, the cost of the Scrum Master Certification is more than justified. This is one of the reason why SMC® boasts of a very high pass percentage at 95%.
If you are in the information technology field and work as a part of development and production team, then Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) is one of the best investments that you can make on yourself for a better career. Some of the key features why this certification is better than other similar certifications in Scrum are as follows.
- It adds credibility to your professional expertise.
- It enables quicker growth in your career.
- Scrum Master Certified tag augments your pay by at least 30%.
- Your skillset will be an asset for the team.
- Organisations will give priority to recruit you.
- The job scope of a Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) individual is much higher than others.