The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies.
Request More Information
OVERVIEWPMP® exam with PMBOK® Guide 5th edition is valid till 26th Mar 2018 PMP® Certification by SarvaShikshan™ PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries. You can find more information about PMP® Certification at www.pmi.org Why to get this course?
● 4 Days Classroom Training
● Workbook (Hard Copy in Classroom Training)
● Process Chart (Hard Copy in Classroom Training)
● Online Course Material (Valid For 60 Days ONLY)
● Chapter Notes
● Chapter Definitions
● Flash Cards
● Chapter Tests
● 37 PMI Contact Hours
● Weekly Support Call
Our Upcoming Batches:
(Online Live / Distance Learning)
- Friday 21st August 2020 Onwards 7 AM to 9 AM IST (Daily 2 Hours)
(Classroom Training at Pune, India)
- 01-02 and 08-09 Aug 2020
- 05-06 and 12-13 Sep 2020
- 10-11 and 17-18 Oct 2020
- 21-22 and 28-29 Nov 2020
- 12-13 and 19-20 Dec 2020
- We also conduct Corporate Training.
The course is well organized, methodical and informative. A lot of case studies, examples from various industries make the training more interesting and effective.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMBOK® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
For Members : USD 129 Membership Fees + USD 10 Application Fees, USD 405 Exam Fee For Non Members : USD 555
Exam Centre in Pune
PMI approved Pearson VUE Test Centre for CBT
Pearson Professional Centers-Pune MAH
517, Fifth Floor, Tower 2,World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Multiple Type Questions
No Negative Marking
- Enroll with SarvaShikshan® e-Learning to get constant support.throughout.
- After enrollment interactive training will start.
- Take PMI membership (Individual) by paying $129 + Application Fees $10 = $139. The payment can be done by VISA / Master / AMEX Credit Cards ONLY. For India and Brazil, the payment can be done in local currencies as well. For India, the INR amount is (9075 + 704 = 9779).
- Once the training of 37 hours will get over, receive 37 PMI contact hours (Training Completion) Certificate, which is a prerequisite for the PMP® exam. PMI asks for 35 hours of training but our training program has received approval for 37 hours of credit.
- PMP® form submission is a lengthy process. It requires candidate’s contact details, Education Details (Diploma / Degree), Project Experience details, 35 PMI Contact hours certificate details. For updates (after 15th Jun 2020) to application submission process scroll down.
- PMI takes up to 30 working days to verify the application details. For any queries from PMI, candidates need to modify / verify the details.
- Exam Fees of $405 to be paid, which will open the window to select Exam Date, Pearson Vue Center. Online Proctored Exam is one more option, where exam can be taken from home. For details click here.
- Take the exam and be PMP® Certified.The certification is valid for 3 years.
- Earn 60 PDUs and extend the validity of the certificate by next 3 years.
- The entire journey is happily supported by SarvaShikshan®.
Highlights of New Application Submission Process (15 Jun 2020 onwards)
- Login to pmi.org > Certifications > PMP > Apply Now.
- Most of the form fields are drop-down format. Less number of descriptive fields.
- Need to select type of development life cycle for project (Predictive or Waterfall / Agile / Hybrid)
- No need to add contact details of referee. The contact details are provided only in case of random audit.
- Need to add project budget (in range)
- Project Description in 100-500 words- More liberty in adding project details
- Project durations to be added in months and NOT in hours. Not required to add process group wise duration.
- PMI may take upto 30 business days (and not 7 business days) for application processing.
- To view an online demo that illustrates and previews the changes, please visit this link [https://lnkd.in/eF4v-vS].
Proctored Exam from Home (Highlights)
- Operating System: Windows 8 / 10 only
- Upload photos from 2-3 angles
- Good Internet Speed
- ID proof (Passport, Voter Id card but not aadhar card)
- Web Camera- Except breaks, you should be always visible in camera (You may switch on/off- AC/ heater / fan / lights)
- Room should be closed and no one should enter during the exam period.
- Verify Internet connection and speed
- System Compatibility
- Voice / Internet Call through computer audio
- Check entire room, your photo through web camera
- He will remain connected through text chat window
- Take 30-40 mins for verification
- ID proof ( Passport, Voter Id card but not aadhar card)
- Check table / desk. It should be clean. No books / pen / pencil etc.
Pearson Vue Software
- Need to download 56 mb software before exam
- The software will have
- basic Calculator,
- Highlighter (questions / keywords can be highlighted),
- Strike-through (To remove options),
- Whiteboard (for rough work)
- Exam can be given in 2 slots (optional)
- 100 questions in one slot
- Between 75-100 proctor can ask for break (optional)
- In case of a break, a candidate needs to review already visited questions. Can’t revisit / review pre-break questions after coming from the break. Break for 10 mins (Optional)
- Proctor can alert 10 mins before exam finish
Ganesh Watve, PMP
- Founder, Director and Trainer at SarvaShikshan™, Pune
- Contributor and Reviewer for the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition
- International Trainer for PMP® and Agile Scrum
- Ex Joint Director at PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
- 14+ Years of IT Experience in both Traditional and Scrum practices in the capacities of Project Manager, Project Lead in couple of MNCs
- Project Management Professional – PMP® Certified since 2007
- SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer.