The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies.
Request More Information
OVERVIEWPMP® exam with PMBOK® Guide 5th edition is valid till 26th Mar 2018 PMP® Certification by SarvaShikshan™ PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries. You can find more information about PMP® Certification at www.pmi.org Why to get this course?
● 4 Days Classroom Training
● Workbook (Hard Copy in Classroom Training)
● Process Chart (Hard Copy in Classroom Training)
● Online Course Material (Valid For 60 Days ONLY)
● Chapter Notes
● Chapter Definitions
● Flash Cards
● Chapter Tests
● 37 PMI Contact Hours
● Weekly Support Call
Our Upcoming Batches:
(Online Live / Distance Learning)
- Friday 12th June 2020 Onwards 7 PM to 9 PM IST (Daily 2 Hours)
- Friday 03rd July 2020 Onwards 7 AM to 9 AM IST (Daily 2 Hours)
- Friday 24th July 2020 Onwards 7 PM to 9 PM IST (Daily 2 Hours)
(Classroom Training at Pune, India)
- 13-14 and 20-21 Jun 2020
- 11-12 and 18-19 Jul 2020
- 01-02 and 08-09 Aug 2020
- 05-06 and 12-13 Sep 2020
- 10-11 and 17-18 Oct 2020
- 21-22 and 28-29 Nov 2020
- 12-13 and 19-20 Dec 2020
- We also conduct Corporate Training.
The course is well organized, methodical and informative. A lot of case studies, examples from various industries make the training more interesting and effective.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMBOK® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
For Members : USD 129 Membership Fees + USD 10 Application Fees, USD 405 Exam Fee For Non Members : USD 555
Exam Centre in Pune
PMI approved Pearson VUE Test Centre for CBT
Pearson Professional Centers-Pune MAH
517, Fifth Floor, Tower 2,World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Multiple Type Questions
No Negative Marking
Ganesh Watve, PMP
- Founder, Director and Trainer at SarvaShikshan™, Pune
- Contributor and Reviewer for the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition
- International Trainer for PMP® and Agile Scrum
- Ex Joint Director at PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
- 14+ Years of IT Experience in both Traditional and Scrum practices in the capacities of Project Manager, Project Lead in couple of MNCs
- Project Management Professional – PMP® Certified since 2007
- SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer.