The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies. The new version of the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam launched on 2 January 2021
Request More Information
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
Career opportunity knocks as the need for project talent continues to grow. Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. This means skilled project managers will be in high demand.
Wherever you are in your career, the globally-recognized Project Management Professional (PMP) certification tells employers, peers, and the world you know what you’re doing in project management.
Even if “project manager” isn’t part of your title, the PMP applies to anyone who helps bring a project to completion. Just like a CPA validates expertise for accountants, the PMP recognizes your ability to manage projects—and the hard work you’ve done so far.
You can find more information about PMP® Certification at www.pmi.org Why to get this course?
- Access to Digital Material from PMI
- Student Manual
- Project Manager Checklist
- Spotlight Videos
- Activity Files
- Self-Knowledge Check
- 35 Contact Hours Pre-requisite for PMP Exam.
- Android App / Web Access
- Simulation Test
Our Upcoming Batches:
(Online Live / Distant Learning)
- Monday 30th January 2023 Onwards, 7 AM to 9 AM IST Daily 2 Hours on Weekdays (Mon-Fri)
- Monday 20th February 2023 Onwards, 7 PM to 9 PM IST Daily 2 Hours on Weekdays (Mon-Fri)
(Classroom Training at Pune, India)
- We Also Conduct Corporate Training.
The course is well organized, methodical and informative. A lot of case studies, examples from various industries make the training more interesting and effective.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMBOK® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
For Members : INR 23,459.00 + 18% GST 4223/- Total Exam Fees 27682 INR
Non Members : INR 42,863.00
Now Proctored Online Exam Option Is Available
Conveniently Take the Exam from Home or Office 24/7
Project management professionals need more diverse skills and approaches than ever before. The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam will change on 2 January 2021 to meet those needs and will focus on three new domains:
- PEOPLE – emphasizing the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
- PROCESS – reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT – highlighting the connection between projects and organization strategy
Content that spans the value delivery spectrum, including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, will be included across the three exam domains.
The new exam is comprised of:
- 180 questions (the previous exam was 200) but the same number of questions will be scored
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- One additional break for a total of two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests.
- No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank.
PMI Approved Pearson VUE Test Centre for CBT
Exam Centers in Pune
Pearson Professional Centers-Pune MAH
517, Fifth Floor, Tower 2,World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Office 1, Symphony ‘C’, Ashok Nagar, Range Hills Road, Off Pune University Road, Pune Maharashtra 411020
Exam Centers in Mumbai
Pearson Professional Centers-Mumbai,
Building No.9, 1st Floor Solitaire Corporate Park,167 Andheri J B Nagar Link Road,Chakala, Andheri, East Mumbai 400093
KPB Hinduja College of Commerce
315, New Charni Rd, Opera House, Girgaon, Mumbai Maharashtra 400004
Exam Centers in Delhi
Pearson Professional Centers-New Delhi,
4th Floor, Building No.18, Ramnath House Yusuf Sarai Community Centre, Above HDFC Bank, New Delhi 110049
Office Space No 332, 3rd Floor, Vardhman Plus City Mall Sector 23 Dwarka, New Delhi 110075
Exam Centers in Bangalore
Pearson Professional Centers-Bangalore
- # 45, 3rd Floor,Trade Center Dickenson Road Next to Manipal Centre, Bangalore Karnataka 560042
- Prestige Atrium, Unit 101, Ground Floor Central Street, Shivajinagar, Bangalore Karnataka 560001
M.S, Engineering College
Navarathna Agrahara,Sadahalli Post, Off. International Airport Road, Bangalore Karnataka 562110
Exam Centers in Chennai
Pearson Professional Centers-Chennai
6th Floor, Nelson Chambers, E, Block, 115, Nelson Manickam Road, Aminijikarai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600029
IITM Business School
11/D14, SIPCOT IT PARK Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR) Siruseri Pudupakkam Post, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103
- Many Exam Dates are Available. ** Please confirm the details at PMI website. www.pmi.org
- Enroll with SarvaShikshan® e-Learning to get constant support throughout.
- After enrollment interactive training will start.
- Take PMI membership (Individual) by paying $129 + Application Fees $10 = $139. The payment can be done by VISA / Master / AMEX Credit Cards ONLY. For India and Brazil, the payment can be done in local currencies as well. For India, the INR amount is (9963 + 772 = 10735).
- Once the training of 35 hours will get over, receive 35 PMI contact hours (Training Completion) Certificate, which is a prerequisite for the PMP® exam. PMI asks for 35 hours of training but our training program has received approval for 37 hours of credit.
- PMP® form submission is a lengthy process. It requires candidate’s contact details, Education Details (Diploma / Degree), Project Experience details, 35 PMI Contact hours certificate details.
- PMI takes up to 30 working days to verify the application details. For any queries from PMI, candidates need to modify / verify the details.
- Exam Fees of $405 to be paid, which will open the window to select Exam Date, Pearson Vue Center. Online Proctored Exam is one more option, where exam can be taken from home. For details click here.
- Take the exam and be PMP® Certified.The certification is valid for 3 years.
- Earn 60 PDUs and extend the validity of the certificate by next 3 years.
- The entire journey is happily supported by SarvaShikshan®.
Highlights of New Application Submission Process (15 Jun 2020 onwards)
- Login to pmi.org > Certifications > PMP > Apply Now.
- Most of the form fields are drop-down format. Less number of descriptive fields.
- Need to select type of development life cycle for project (Predictive or Waterfall / Agile / Hybrid)
- No need to add contact details of referee. The contact details are provided only in case of random audit.
- Need to add project budget (in range)
- Project Description in 100-500 words- More liberty in adding project details
- Project durations to be added in months and NOT in hours. Not required to add process group wise duration.
- PMI may take upto 30 business days (and not 7 business days) for application processing.
- To view an online demo that illustrates and previews the changes, please visit this link [https://lnkd.in/eF4v-vS].
Proctored Exam from Home (Highlights)
- Operating System: Windows 8 / 10 only
- Upload photos from 2-3 angles
- Good Internet Speed
- ID proof (Passport, Voter Id card but not aadhar card)
- Web Camera- Except breaks, you should be always visible in camera (You may switch on/off- AC/ heater / fan / lights)
- Room should be closed and no one should enter during the exam period.
- Verify Internet connection and speed
- System Compatibility
- Voice / Internet Call through computer audio
- Check entire room, your photo through web camera
- He will remain connected through text chat window
- Take 30-40 mins for verification
- ID proof ( Passport, Voter Id card but not aadhar card)
- Check table / desk. It should be clean. No books / pen / pencil etc.
Pearson Vue Software
- Need to download 56 mb software before exam
- The software will have
- Basic Calculator,
- Highlighter (questions / keywords can be highlighted),
- Strike-through (To remove options),
- Whiteboard (for rough work)
- Exam can be given in 2 slots (optional)
- 100 questions in one slot
- Between 75-100 proctor can ask for break (optional)
- In case of a break, a candidate needs to review already visited questions. Can’t revisit / review pre-break questions after coming from the break. Break for 10 mins (Optional)
- Proctor can alert 10 mins before exam finish
Ganesh Watve, PMP®
- Founder, Director and Trainer at SarvaShikshan™, Pune
- PMI Authorized Training Partner Instructor
- Contributor and Reviewer for the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition and PMBOK® Guide—Seventh Edition
- International Trainer for PMP® and Agile Scrum
- Ex Joint Director at PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
- 14+ Years of IT Experience in both Traditional and Scrum practices in the capacities of Project Manager, Project Lead in couple of MNCs
- Project Management Professional – PMP® Certified since 2007
- SCRUM Master, SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer.
- Project Management Consultant / Coach