PMP certification training in Pune
What you should know about Project management professional (PMP) training course?
With the growth of the industrial sector, the need for careers in Project Management has increased tremendously. There is a huge demand from the clients all over for PMPs to manage projects and look over them with expertise. The demand of managers has raised to an extent where experienced personnels also require a PMP credential, which raises the most obvious question; What is PMP and what is so important about it?
PMP is a qualification for project management professionals which is granted by the Project Management Institute. The PMP Certification in India is globally recognized and respected based upon their skills, work ethics and standards. With a degree of this importance and value, it is time professionals in the management sector should get one.
Benefits Of PMP® certification
- It is Globally recognized
- It helps you become well equipped with the management projects
- The success rates of your project are bound to scoop high
- It helps economically to design the projects using the least resources
- It is extremely respectable
- Chances of being promoted or getting a job in another country with a better pay is quite high.
PMP certification in Pune
A certification in PMP within India is worth it as it is in any other countries. With India achieving tremendous economic potential in the managerial sector, it is one of the highest paid as well as respectable jobs. It is bound to open new doors and progress in your career with a guarantee that within the following years, the demand will keep growing all over the world. The PMP certification in India is one of the highest recognised certifications from all around the world. The value of this excellent scope is acknowledged in different sectors now
How to hold a PMP Certification?
To be eligible for the PMP certification in Pune, individuals must satisfy requirements by PMI for the exam which are:
- Holding a major degree preferably on a managerial discipline and at least 4500 hours of work experience on leading various projects.
- Individuals may also possess a minor or secondary degree with a minimum of 7500 hours of work experience on various projects.
- Having completed 35 hours of formal project management education
Course Description: Project Management Certification training in Pune
There are many training centres which provides you with the PMP® certification training such asSarva Shikshan, ExcelR,KPMG, ETLHIVE, Radical Technologies and so on. Most of these courses provides for a four day hands on training programme or online course to equip professionals with a comprehensive knowledge on PMBOK®.
If you are currently working in an office or have a hectic schedule where you find it impossible to visit classes, online PMP training courses will be the best option for you. Sarva Shikshanis also an online programme which conducts e-learning classes for preparing students for the prestigious PMP Certification in India. The trainer at Sarva Shikshanprovide different examinatons tips, the most important do’s and don’ts which help students guide through the examination. They also provide valuable assistance in filling up the application form for the examination. They also have a fairly high success rate of the candidates who has undertaken the program. Their contact details are available if you wish to know anything further in
Ph: +91 84599 08756 / +91 98600 35045
Experienced professionals and certified trainers deliver the training for the PMP certification which would help you have a broader idea on how they work and what is precisely expected of you. Sarva Shikshanguarantees a thorough training on PMBOK® Guide Sixth edition by Experienced Project Manager & International Trainer Contributor & Reviewer of PMBOK® Guide. The course offers 4 Days Classroom Training and Online Course Material (Valid for 60 days ONLY)which you can take anytime from anywhere. The Certification course material is available in various forms. It consists Hard copy material, Online course access that includes Chapter Tests, Chapter Notes, Flashcards, Process Maps etc on both web portal and Android App.You may wish to visit their website for further queries: https://www.sarvashikshan.com/courses-2/pmp-certification-in-pune/
You may also wish to visit their website to try their online quiz which is a diagnostic test before you may enrol into their course at https://sarvashikshan.com/quiz/
Experts atSarva Shikshan provide participants with a rigorous hand on training in different modules based on the syllabus such as
- Project Management Framework,
- Project Management Processes,
- Project Integration Management,
- Project Scope, Cost,
- Time, Quality Management, and many more.
Sarva Shikshan e-Learning guarantee higher salary and increased marketability options after completing their course.
Some of the topics that they cover are:
- Objectives of the Facilitation program
- Brief information – PMI® procedures & PMP® exam
- What is Project? What is Project Management?
- Why Project? Projects & Operations
- Definition and Role of Project Manager
- Project Manager Role of Influence
- Project Manager Role as an Organization
- Project Manager Role – Industry & Professional Discipline
- Leadership, Project Management, Business Management Skills
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
- Project Phases, Project Life Cycle, Product Life Cycle
- Types of organizations & their Impact on project management
- Organizational Process Assets & Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Governance Framework
- PMI ®: PMP® Code of Professional Conduct
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Scheduled Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
They aim to improve the methods of project management concepts as in PMBOK® guide. Executives also dedicatedly explain the functioning of process groups, the different project phases by conducting case studies and focuses on knowledge areas. Employees are expected to understand the significance of Scope Statement, The project Charter, Reponsibility Matrix as well as Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in the main PMP examination. This is a key area where experts focus on.
Is pmp® online training as beneficial as classroom training?
If you wish to opt for training within e-classrooms due to time or budget constraints, it is absolutely fine. The training provided either in classrooms or via online materials has the same content. After completing the training program, you are supposed to get a certificate mentioning you have completed the course successfully, either from the online sources or by visiting a physical classroom. Make sure it is authorized by PMI as a Registered Educational Provider (REP®).
The experts at Sarva Shikshan also provide courses on SCRUM MASTER CERTIFICATION which you can view athttps://www.sarvashikshan.com/scrum-master-certification-in-pune/
So, before we proceed, we must understand what is this certification all about. A scrum masteris a certified course for a spirited development team that allows it to be self-sufficient for making desirable changes in the team with respect to agile principles. It aims to manage the various processes of information exchange.
Salient aspects of SMC training in Sarva Shikshan
- 2 days of classroom training and online training on weekends or weekdays.
- Role Plays and Exercises
- 180 days or 6 months online course material access including certification exam access.
- Highly trained and experienced Scrum Master Certified Trainer.
- End-to-End support till the time candidate attempts the exam and clears it.
- SBOKTM Guide and Video Tutorials as part of the online course material.
- 2 free re-take for the exam.
- SMC Certification Exam (Proctored Online Exam).
- Scrum Fundamental Certification (SFC) – Complimentary from Sarvashikshan and part of the package.
Another luring course provided by the website is CAPM® CERTIFICATION. The CAPM CERTIFICATION is the Project Management Institute (PMI)’s entry level certification for project managers or people who are interested in entering the field of project management. Regardless of how experienced you are in your career, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credit will analyse your skills and effectiveness in working with the different project teams.
Feautures of the examination you must know about:
- The CAPM exam has 150 multiple choice questions
- There is No Negative Marking
- The examination has a duration of three hours
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years
- The cost of the examination varies between members and non-members; Member:US$225.00
Prerequisites of the Certification Examination:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam. Our Project Management Basicsonline course fulfills this educational prerequisite.
Some of the reviews of the Sarva Shikshane-learning website from students might be worth looking forward to:
- “Knowledgeable and effective mentor is what comes to my mind when I sit to pen down my experience learning under Ganesh sir and with SarvaShikshan. I am thankful to get an opportunity to attend the 4 days PMP training” – AASIF PARVEZ, PMP®(SUNGARD)
- “Excellent learning experience of PMP®. The course is well organised, methodical and informative. Concepts were explained in great detail, w2ith examples, which made the training more interesting and effective. Keeping the course… very simple and interactive”- ASHWINI NIJASURE, PMP®
- “I would definitely recommend SarvaShikshan® for all those who are targeting PMP® certification. Ganesh is an excellent teacher , has very good hold on the subject and is always available for help even after the training is over.”- NIDHI TOSHNIWAL, PMP®(INFOSYS)
- One of the best institution for Scrum certification and PMP . Ganesh sir is highly experienced and explains each and every concept right from the scratch and in detail .He provides tips on how to attempt for the exam and areas where to concentrate.- GOWRI SHANKER ROKALLA,SMC
- SarvaShikshan® e-Learning is the excellent place to learn PMP®, Ganesh Watve has practical knowledge and excellent way of teaching and provide great support and motivation whenever required with complete satisfaction – Ravindra Bhosale – Lead Consultant- RAVINDRA BHOSALE, PMP®(WIPRO)