Aspiring Project Managers will benefit from the globally recognized Certified Associate in project manager (CAPM®) certification. Learn the tools and best practices of project manager and launch your career or move into new organizational roles and responsibilities with our CAPM training.
Request More Information
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management. Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® Certification can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
The CAPM® Certification offers recognition to practitioners who are interested in or are just starting a career in project management, as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge. This certification denotes that the individual possesses the knowledge in the principles and terminology of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which outlines generally recognised good practices in project management.
Individuals who contribute specialised skills to a project team can benefit from this certification by allowing them to align their work with that of project managers. Individuals who do not have project experience but are interested in project management can benefit from this certification as well because it demonstrates their professional knowledge. This knowledge can be applied to on-the-job experiences that help develop growing levels of competence in the practice of project management. Individuals who carry the CAPM designation after their name enjoy a high level of credibility from Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification holders, project managers, employers and peers.
Target Audience Management Students and Freshers who wanted to make their career in Project Management
Maintaining Certification Certification Cycle – 5 years from the date exam was passed. Re-exam is required for Re-certification.
● 4 Days Classroom Training
● Workbook (Hard Copy in Classroom Training)
● Process Chart (Hard Copy in Classroom Training)
● Online Course Material (Valid For 60 Days ONLY)
● Chapter Notes
● Chapter Definitions
● Flash Cards
● Chapter Tests
● 37 PMI Contact Hours (prerequisite 23 PMI Contact Hours)
● Weekly Support Call
Our Upcoming Batches:
(Online Live / Distance Learning
- Tuesday 22nd September 2020 Onwards 7 AM to 9 AM IST (Daily 2 Hours on Weekdays)
(Classroom Training at Pune, India)
- 10-11 and 17-18 Oct 2020
- 21-22 and 28-29 Nov 2020
- 12-13 and 19-20 Dec 2020
We also conduct Corporate Training.
The course is well organized, methodical and informative. A lot of case studies, examples from various industries make the training more interesting and effective.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMBOK® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- For Members : USD 129 Membership Fees + USD 10 Application Fees, USD 225 Exam Fee
Non Members : USD 300
Now Proctored Online Exam Option Available
Conveniently Take the Exam from Home or Office
Exam Centre in Pune
PMI approved Pearson VUE Test Centre for CBT
Pearson Professional Centers-Pune MAH
517, Fifth Floor, Tower 2,World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Many Exam Dates are Available. ** Please confirm the details at PMI website. www.pmi.org
Multiple Type QuestionsNo Negative Marking
Ganesh Watve, PMP
- Founder, Director and Trainer at SarvaShikshan™, Pune
- Contributor and Reviewer for the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition
- International Trainer for PMP® and Agile Scrum
- Ex Joint Director at PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
- 14+ Years of IT Experience in both Traditional and Scrum practices in the capacities of Project Manager, Project Lead in couple of MNCs
- Project Management Professional – PMP® Certified since 2007
- SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer.