SCRUM Masters from SarvaShikshan
- Ajit Abhyankar (Philips Healthcare)
- Amit Pradhan
- Anand Jamadagi (Sword Global India Pvt Ltd)
- Avadhut Wadikar Pujari (Financial Technologies)
- Bhanu Prakash Nukala (Aveva)
- Debasish Mishra (Linkedin)
- Ganesh Watve (SarvaShikshan)
- Giri Yadlapati (Sphera Solutions)
- Heena Bargir (Persistent Systems Ltd)
- Manoj Kulkarni (Capgemini)
- Mudassar Hakim (Yash Technology)
- Paresh Makoday (Capgemini)
- Sejal Brahmbhatt (Master Card)
- Sheetal Jha (Cisco)
- Shishir Edake (KPIT)
- Snehal Mahalle (CCC Information Services)
- Suchismita Nayak
- Yogesh Palekar (MindTree)
Why SCRUM Master?
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
Why SCRUM Study?
SCRUMstudy certifications are the most popular Scrum and Agile certifications, and are widely accepted globally. VMEdu has trained/certified more than 325,000 persons in delivering successful projects. More than 5,000 students are certified by SCRUMstudy each month, and SCRUMstudy has the largest partner network (275+ training companies) for Scrum and Agile certifications. Getting a certification from SCRUMstudy assures you of the best training and certification, accepted globally.
SCRUMstudy certifications are widely reputed and accepted by various Fortune 500 companies such as Apple, IBM, HP, Bank of America, AT&T, Dell, Verizon, Lockheed Martin, and PepsiCo.
SarvaShikshan™ provides training in PMP, 6sigma, SCRUM (Agile).
- Finalist in World Largest Technology Summit at Dublin (Ireland)- 2014
- Winner of Education Excellence Award- 2014