Getting trained by Ganesh Watve of SarvaShikshan for PMP certification is more advantageous in every way. With the use of examples to simplify topics, providing continuous guidance till one gets certified and last but not least motivating the aspirants to achieve their goals are the key features of his training. It is good to get so much with a professional training. Thank you Ganesh !! Minal Avate – Associate Project Manager (Confidential)
- MoU: P.E.S’s Modern College of Engg – MBA Department
- MoU: Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research
- How useful is PMP Certification for a person with 2 years experience in India?
- How to Prepare for any Topic in PMP?
- How does Iterative Development make a difference in a Scrum project?