I have done training from Sarvashikshan and the trainer Ganesh is very good in all the PM concepts. He explains all the concepts in a very simplified way. Also the examples he gives you are real time which are helpful for you to correlate to the PMP concepts – Deepali Chaudhari – Automation & DevOps Engineer (Mindcraft Software Pvt Ltd)
- MoU: P.E.S’s Modern College of Engg – MBA Department
- MoU: Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research
- How useful is PMP Certification for a person with 2 years experience in India?
- How to Prepare for any Topic in PMP?
- How does Iterative Development make a difference in a Scrum project?