- Founder, Director and Trainer at SarvaShikshan, Pune
- Ganesh Watve, PMP, SMC, SAMC
- Contributor and Reviewer of PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition,
- International trainer for PMP & Agile SCRUM
- Ex Joint Director at PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with 14+ years of diversified IT experience in handling both Agile & Waterfall model.
Ganesh Watve has done B.Sc. (Electronics) and M.B.A. (Finance and Personnel Management). He has got around 14+ years of IT experience with various organizations like Tech Mahindra, Syntel, SNS Technologies, Extentia and worked in various technologies in java area. Starting his career as a Java Developer he moved into Project Management area and managed various projects using Traditional and Agile management practices. Due to his passion for teaching; in 2013, he resigned from the jobs and started his own proprietary firm- SarvaShikshan e-Learning, where he is involved in PMP and Agile Scrum Training and consulting work.