With the growth of the industrial sector, the need for careers in Project Management has increased tremendously. There is a huge demand from the clients all over for PMPs to manage projects and look over them with expertise. The demand for managers has raised to an extent where experienced personnel also require a PMP credential, which raises the most obvious question.
What is PMP and what is so important about the PMP course in Pune?
PMP is a qualification for project management professionals which are granted by the Project Management Institute. The PMP Certification in India is globally recognized and respected based upon their skills, work ethics, and standards. With a degree of this importance and value, it is time professionals in the management sector should get one.
Benefits Of PMP® certification:
- It is Globally recognized
- It helps you become well equipped with the management projects
- The success rates of your project are bound to scoop high
- It helps economically to design the projects using the least resources
- It is extremely respectable
- Chances of being promoted or getting a job in another country with better pay are quite high.
PMP certification in India
Certification in PMP within India is worth it as it is in any other countries. With India achieving tremendous economic potential in the managerial sector, it is one of the highest-paid as well as respectable jobs. It is bound to open new doors and progress in your career with a guarantee that within the following years, the demand will keep growing all over the world. The PMP certification in India is one of the highest recognized certifications from all around the world. The value of this excellent scope is acknowledged in different sectors now.
How to hold a PMP Certification?
To be eligible for the PMP certification in India, individuals must satisfy requirements by PMI for the exam which are:
- Holding a major degree preferably in a managerial discipline and at least 4500 hours of work experience on leading various projects.
- Individuals may also possess a minor or secondary degree with a minimum of 7500 hours of work experience on various projects.
- Having completed 35 hours of formal project management education
Project Management Certification, PMP course in Pune
There are many training centers which provide you with the PMP® certification training or PMP course in Pune such as SarvaShikshan and many other Institutes in Pune. Most of these courses provide for a four day hands-on a training program or online course to equip professionals with a piece of comprehensive knowledge on PMBOK®.
If you are currently working in an office or have a hectic schedule where you find it impossible to visit classes, online PMP training courses will be the best option for you. SarvaShikshan for PMP course in Pune is also an online program which conducts e-learning classes for preparing students for the prestigious PMP Certification in India. The trainer at SarvaShikshan provide different examinations tips, the most important do’s and don’ts which help students guide through the examination. They also provide valuable assistance in filling up the application form for the examination. They also have a fairly high success rate of the candidates who have undertaken the program. Their contact details are available if you wish to know anything further in
Ph: +91 84599 08756 / +91 98600 35045
Experienced professionals and certified trainers deliver the training for the PMP certification which would help you have a broader idea on how they work and what is precisely expected of you. SarvaShikshan guarantees a thorough training on PMBOK® Guide Sixth edition by Experienced Project Manager & International Trainer Contributor & Reviewer of PMBOK® Guide. The PMP course in Pune by Sarvashkshan offers 4 Days Classroom Training and Online Course Material (Valid for 60 days ONLY) which you can take any time from anywhere. The Certification course material is available in various forms. It includes Hard copy course material, online access of the course that includes every Chapter’s Tests, Notes, Flashcards, and Process Maps, etc on both website portal and App. You may wish to visit their website for further queries: http://www.sarvashikshan.com/courses-2/pmp-certification-in-pune/
You may also wish to visit their website to try their online quiz which is a diagnostic test before you may enroll in their course at http://sarvashikshan.com/quiz/
Experts at SarvaShikshan provide participants with rigorous hands-on training in different modules based on the syllabus such as
- Project Management Framework,
- Project Management Processes,
- Project Integration Management,
- Project Scope, Cost,
- Time, Quality Management, and many more.
Every student who enrolls with SarvaShikshan for PMP course in Pune becomes a part of the highly active WhatsApp Placement Assistance Group where he or she gets relevant job openings in Pune, in India and abroad
Some of the topics that they cover are:
- Objectives of the Facilitation program
- PMI® procedures & PMP® exam ( Brief Information)
- What is Project? What is Project Management?
- Why Project? Projects & Operations
- Definition and Role of Project Manager
- Project Manager Role of Influence
- Project Manager Role as an Organization
- Project Manager Role – Industry and Professional Discipline
- Leadership, Project Management, Business Management Skills
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
- Project Phases and Life Cycle, Product Life Cycle
- Types of organizations and their Impact on project management
- Organizational Process Assets & Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Governance Framework
- PMI ®: PMP® Code of Professional Conduct
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Scheduled Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
They aim to improve the methods of project management concepts as in PMBOK® guide. Executives also dedicatedly explain the functioning of process groups, the different project phases by conducting case studies and focuses on knowledge areas. Employees are expected to understand the significance of Scope Statement, The project Charter, Responsibility Matrix as well as Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in the main PMP examination. This is a key area where experts focus on.
Is PMP® online training is as beneficial as a classroom training?
If you wish to opt for training within e-classrooms due to time or budget constraints, it is absolutely fine. The PMP training and PMP course in Pune provided either in classrooms or via online materials have the same content. After completing the training program, you are supposed to get a certificate mentioning you have completed the course successfully, either from the online sources or by visiting a physical classroom. Make sure it is authorized by PMI as a Registered Educational Provider (REP®).
The experts at Sarva Shikshan also provide courses on SCRUM MASTER CERTIFICATION which you can view at http://www.sarvashikshan.com/scrum-master-certification-in-pune/
So, before we proceed, we must understand what this certification all about is. A scrum master is a certified course for a spirited development team that allows it to be self-sufficient for making desirable changes in the team with respect to agile principles. It aims to manage the various processes of information exchange.
Salient aspects of SMC training in Sarva Shikshan
- 2 days of classroom training and online training on weekends or weekdays.
- Role Plays and Exercises
- 180 days or 6 months online access of course material that also includes access to the certification exam.
- Highly experienced Scrum Master Certified Trainer.
- End-to-End Support for the exam until the candidate clears it.
- SBOKTM Guide and Video Tutorials also included in the online course material.
- 2 free re-take for the exam.
- SMC Certification Exam (Proctored Online Exam).
- Scrum Fundamental Certification (SFC) – Complimentary from Sarvashikshan and part of the package.
Another luring course provided by the website is theCAPM® CERTIFICATION. The CAPM CERTIFICATION is the Project Management Institute (PMI)’s entry-level certification for project managers or people who are interested in entering the field of project management. Regardless of how experienced you are in your career, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credit will analyze your skills and effectiveness in working with the different project teams.
Features of the examination you must know about:
- The CAPM exam has 150 MCQs.
- There is No Negative Marking
- The examination has a duration of three hours
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every 5 years
- The cost of the examination varies between members and non-members;
- Member: US$225.00
Prerequisites of the Certification Examination:
- Secondary degree i.e. high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent.
- Project experience of 1500 hrs.
- 23 hours of project management education completed before you sit for the exam. Our online course of Project Management Basics fulfills this educational prerequisite.
Some of the reviews of the Sarva Shikshan e-learning website from students might be worth looking forward to:
The success rate of Sarva Shikshan can be estimated by looking at the alumni members of the team in
The Upcoming Batches of 2019 has been listed for a certification course:
- 17-18 and 24-25 Aug 2019 (Classroom Training)
- 14-15 and 21-22 Sep 2019 (Classroom Training)
- 12-13 and 19-20 Oct 2019 (Classroom Training)
- 16-17 and 23-24 Nov 2019 (Classroom Training)
- 07-08 and 14-15 Dec 2019 (Classroom Training)