PMP Certification by SarvaShikshan
PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
You can find more information about PMP certification at www.pmi.org
Why to get this course?
- SarvaShikshan (Authorized Training Partner of PMstudy) with PMP trainer Ganesh Watve
- International Trainer for PMP, scrum (Agile)
- Contributor and Reviewer for the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition (To be released in 3rd quarter of 2017)
- Ex Joint Director at PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with almost 14 years of diversified IT experience
- A proven leader, organizer/analyst.
- Projects handling expertise using Agile & Waterfall both.
- Founder, Director and Trainer at SarvaShikshan, Pune
Maintaining CertificationEarn and report 60 professional development units (PDUs) within 3 year cycle. CCR credential Renewal- members: USD 60 (USD 129 membership fees), Non-members: USD 150.
Course Fees : INR 11000 + 15% tax
Classroom Training and Course Material (Optional):
- 4 days classroom training by experienced Manager / Trainer
- Classroom study material (Workbook, Chapter Test, Process chart)
Online course Material (Valid for 60 days ONLY):
- 4 Simulated practice test (each 200 questions, 4 hours),
- 12 chapters videos
- Online study material (Study Guides, Chapter tests, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts)
- Mobile Applications
- 37 PMI Contact Hours
High Quality course material by PMstudy
Course Fees: INR 11000 + 15% tax: Classroom training + online course material + 37 PMI PDUs
Our Upcoming Batches:
- 27-28 May and 3-4 Jun 2017 (Normal week-end batch with fees of Rs 11,000/- + tax)
We conduct Corporate Training / Regular batch.
The course is well organized, methodical and informative. A lot of case studies, examples from various industries make the training more interesting and effective.
For Members : $405 (CBT), $250 (PBT) ($129 PMI membership fees + $10 Application Fees); For Nonmembers : $555 (CBT), $400 (PBT)
Prometric Centers for CBT: Delhi/ NCR, Pune / Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Allahabad
Prometric Centers for PBT Pune
(Exam Date / Application Deadline):
(14 Jan 2017 / 10 Dec 2016),
(11 Feb 2017 / 7 Jan 2017),
(11 Mar 2017 / 4 Feb 2017),
(8 Apr 2017 / 4 Mar 2017),
(13 May 2017 / 8 Apr 2017),
(10 Jun 2017 / 6 May 2017),
(8 Jul 2017 / 3 Jun 2017),
(12 Aug 2017 / 8 Jul 2017),
(9 Sep 2017 / 5 Aug 2017),
(14 Oct 2017 / 9 Sep 2017),
(4 Nov 2017 / 30 Sep 2017),
(2 Dec 2017 / 28 Oct 2017),
** Please confirm the details at PMI website. www.pmi.org
Multiple Type Questions
No Negative Marking