PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management. Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
Our Upcoming Batches:
- 24-25 Oct and 31 Oct-01 Nov 2015
Why This Course?
- PMStudy is PMI approved leading Globally Registered Education Provider
- 100000 students, 3500+ companies in over 160 countries.
- Success rate - 98.7%
- Overall performance rating of 94 calculated by Dun & Bradstreet Open Ratings
- Training using various interactive methods
SarvaShikshan (Authorized Training Partner of PMstudy)
- Finalist in World Largest Technology Summit at Dublin (Ireland)- 2014
- Winner of Education Excellence Award- 2014
Maintaining CertificationCertification Cycle- 5 years from the date exam was passed. Re-exam is required for recertification.
Course Fees : INR 9500 (for first 5 students of each batch- PMP / CAPM is combined batch)
Classroom Training and Course Material (Optional) at Pune:
- 4 days classroom training by experienced Manager / Trainer
- Classroom study material (Workbook, Chapter Test, Process chart)
- Online course Material (Valid for 60 days ONLY):
- 4 Simulated practice test (each 150 questions, 3 hours),
- 12 chapters videos
- Online study material (Study Guides, Chapter tests, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts)
- Mobile Applications
40 PMI Contact Hours
For Members : $225 (CBT), $250 (PBT) ($139 PMI membership fees / $32 PMI membership fees for students), For Nonmembers : $300 (CBT), $400 (PBT)
Prometric Centers for CBT: Delhi/ NCR, Pune / Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Allahabad
Prometric Centers for PBT (Exam Date / Application Deadline):
• Cochin (25 July/ 21 June 2015) ,
• Jaipur (25 July/ 21 June 2015),
• Mumbai (21 Mar/ 14 Feb 2015),
• Pune(21 Feb / 17 Jan, 25 July / 21 June, 21 Nov / 17 Oct),
• Vishakapatnam (21 Nov, 17 Oct 2015)
• Multiple Type Questions
• No Negative Marking